Forms - forumtravel
  • (514) 272-9999

Forms & Requirements

To help you finish your paperwork faster, we provided the following forms for you. Feel free to print, fill up and sign where applicable the forms that are applicable to you, then fax us or mail us to our office location.

Umrah Forms

Other Forms

Hajj Forms


  • A passport that’s valid for at least 6 months with 3 or 4 blank pages for each traveler.
  • A completed and signed visa application (typed out or block letter written), original and copy.
  • 2 passport size photographs (4cm x 6cm) taken against a plain white back ground for each traveler (ladies preferably in Hijab).
    • If family members are on the same passport, pictures and names of all the family members must be added to the passport by the proper legal authority (Canadian citizens must all have separate passports – EVEN CHILDREN!).
  • A stamped Immunization Card showing vaccination against Meningitis (one dose of ACYW135 vaccine) for adults Meningitis and POLIO record for children under 15 years old. Two doses of (A) vaccine (1 to 2 months between each dose for children ages 3-24 months).
    • Make sure to take the health certificate to Saudi Arabia.
  • Ladies and children need proper proof of relationship Marriage Certificate or Birth Certificate which shows the parents names (notarized by a Canadian notary or canadian ministry of foreign affairs) is needed in English, French. No other languages are accepted.
  • All documents must be by their photocopies(No Originals Required).
  • Non-Canadian applicants must submit original Permanent Residence card and follow the following steps, by stamping the photocopy:
    • From the agents.
    • From a notary.
    • From Canadian Foreign.
  • Pilgrims who have non-Muslim names must have a statement from any Islamic Center showing their conversion to Islam.
  • For married women traveling alone, the following is required:
    • She has to be over 45 years old.
    • A permission letter from husband signed and stamped by notary.
    • A copy of ID showing signature of Muhrem (passport or driver license).
  • For children travelling with one of the parents, the following are required:
    • Letter of consent from the other parent, authorizing the travel of the child.
    • A copy of ID of the parent giving consent , showing signature and name of the parent(passport or driver license).