(514) 272-9999

Check List of Umrah

  • A passport that's valid for at least 6 months with 3 or 4 blank pages for each traveler.
  • A completed and signed visa application (typed out or block letter written), original and copy
  • 2 passport size photographs (4cm x 6cm) taken against a plain white back ground for each traveler (ladies preferably in Hijab)
    • If family members are on the same passport, pictures and names of all the family members must be added to the passport by the proper legal authority (Canadian citizens must all have separate passports - EVEN CHILDREN!)
  • A stamped Immunization Card showing vaccination against Meningitis (one dose of ACYW135 vaccine) for adults
    Meningitis and POLIO record for children under 15 years old. Two doses of (A) vaccine (1 to 2 months between each dose for children ages 3-24 months)
    • Cholera is highly recommended
    • Make sure to take the health certificate to Saudi Arabia
  • Ladies and children need proper proof of relationship Marriage Certificate or Birth Certificate which shows the parents names (notarized by a Canadian notary or commissioner of oath) is needed in English, French or Arabic. No other languages are accepted.
  • All documents must be by their photocopies. (No Originals Required)
  • Non-Canadian applicants must submit a clear photocopy for both side of the Permanent Residence card and follow the following steps, by stamping the photocopy:
    • 1- From the agents that it is a copy of
    • 2- From a notary mentioned that it is a copy of the
    • 3- From Canadian Foreign
  • Pilgrims who have non-Muslim names must have a statement from any Islamic Center showing their conversion to Islam
  • For married women traveling alone, the following is required:
    • 1. She has to be over 45 years old
    • 2. A permission letter from husband signed and stamped by notary
    • 3. A copy of ID showing signature of Muhrem (passport or driver license)
  • For children travelling with one of the parents, the following are required:
    • 1.Letter of consent from the other parent, authorizing the travel of the child.
    • 2.A copy of ID of the parent giving consent , showing signature and name of the parent(passport or driver license).

Newsletter Subscription

Stay up to date with our early bird discounts, limited time promotions and special offers. Register here to receive our newsletter.